Servings: 12 Muffins
- 3 Large eggs
- 2 ½ cups mashed bananas (4-5 medium)
- ½ cup almond butter OR peanut butter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup coconut flour OR almond flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or line 12 muffin cups with liners; set aside.
- Combine eggs, bananas, almond butter, olive oil, and vanilla in a large bowl. Whisk until fully combined. Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and pinch of salt. Stir with a wooden spoon until fully combined.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins, ¾ full. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from muffin tin. Store in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Nutrition Facts: 165 calories per serving; Fat: 11.6g (3.3g saturated); Carbohydrates: 12.2g, fiber: 3.9g, sugars: 4.5g; Protein: 4.9g