- 4 cups of raw kale, washed & dried, stems removed, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Place the kale leaves in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil over the kale.
- Gently toss kale in the olive oil until all of the leaves are coated.
- Place the kale leaves on a baking sheet, spread evenly.
- Lightly season the kale with sea salt and ground black pepper. (you can always add more later, so season sparingly.)
- Bake for 10 minutes, then rotate the baking sheet and bake for another 5 minutes, or until the kale is crispy.
- Let cool for a few minutes, and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: Calories per serving: 95.5; Carbohydrates: 11.5 g, sugars: 3 g, fiber: 5 g; Fat: 4.5 g; Protein: 5.5 g