· 4 medium zucchini, spiraled
· 1 tbsp olive oil
· 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp fat free plain Greek yogurt
· 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
· 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce
· 1 1/2 tbsp honey
1 1/2 tsp sriracha sauce
· 2 tsp lime juice
1. If you are using any proteins, cook them first on the stove and set aside. To cook the zucchini, add olive oil to a large skillet and bring to medium high heat. Once oil is hot, add in zucchini noodles. Cook until water releases and zucchini are just cooked (tender but still crisp). Turn off heat. Drain zucchini noodles. Allow noodles to rest for about 10 minutes and drain off any other water release.
2. In a large bowl, add all sauce ingredients. Mix with a whisk until smooth. Taste and adjust as needed. Pour sauce into 4 small containers. Mix zucchini noodles with your proteins and add to meal prep containers once everything has cooled. Store in fridge and eat within 3 days.
3. To prepare day of, heat up noodles. Drain any water that may be released from the noodles. Toss in sauce (sauce can be used hot or cold).