- 1 lb. large shrimp tail on and deveined
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red chili flakes (optional)
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- 1 lime (for juice)
- Fresh cilantro
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium.
- Add garlic and cook for a 2-3 minutes.
- Season shrimp with salt, pepper, cumin and red pepper flakes.
- Cook shrimp for about 2-3 minutes per side until cooked through. Don’t crowd shrimp in pan.
- Toss with fresh cilantro and squeeze lime juice over the top. Enjoy!
(This recipe is fantastic with guacamole!)
Nutrition Facts: Calories per serving: 176; Fat: 8 g, Carbohydrates: 2 g; Protein: 24 g