- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons sea salt flakes
- 1-2 cups baby kale leaves
- ½ teaspoon dried chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon + 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 cup (260g) store-bought hummus
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet, pierce with a fork and rub with salt. Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until cooked.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, place the kale, chili, 1 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper on a baking sheet with parchment paper and toss to combine. Cook for 8–10 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
- Heat a sauté pan to medium-high heat. Add 1 tsp. of olive oil and add chopped onions. Sauté until golden brown. (about 15-18 minutes)
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half, and top with the hummus, caramelized onion and crispy kale to serve.
Nutrition Facts: Calories per serving: 449; Fat: 24g; Carbohydrates: 52g, Fiber: 12g, Sugars: 17g; Protein: 10g