- 1 mango
- ¾ lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ Tbsp avocado oil
- ½ Tbsp Caribbean Jerk seasoning
- 1 small red bell pepper, minced
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 Tbsp minced red onion
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ Tbsp fresh lime juice
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1 small spaghetti squash
- ½ Tbsp ghee
- ⅛ tsp ground cinnamon
- Cut sides off mango, cutting on either side of pit to create 2 flat cheeks; discard pit. Score mango flesh in a crisscross pattern. Cut between flesh and skin, and pop out flesh. Discard skin. Chop flesh.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Pound chicken to an even thickness in a zip-top plastic bag using the heel of your hand or a meat mallet; brush with oil, and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Grill chicken, covered, 5 to 6 minutes per side or until done.
- Toss together mango, bell pepper, jalapeño, onion, cilantro, and lime juice. Serve salsa over chicken.
Side Dish Instructions
- Cut squash in half. Place squash, cut sides down, in a microwavable dish. Cover with plastic wrap; cut a small slit in plastic wrap. Microwave at HIGH 8 to 12 minutes or until tender; let stand 10 minutes.
- Discard seeds from squash. Scrape squash with a fork to remove spaghetti-like strands. Place strands in a bowl. Add ghee and cinnamon; toss. Season with salt and pepper to taste.