- 8-10 chicken cutlets
- 1/3 cup whole wheat pastry flour, skip this step for a gluten free version
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp butter, cut into pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 16 oz fresh broccoli florets
- Place flour in a large plate. Coat the chicken with the flour really well.
- On a large non-stick skillet, over medium to high heat, heat half of the olive oil. In batches, cook the chicken 3-5 minutes per side.
- While chicken is cooking place broccoli in a safe microwave bowl and microwave for 5-7 minutes depending on the power of your microwave.
- Once all the chicken is done place it on a plate and set aside.
- Heat the rest of the oil in the skillet, add the garlic, and cook for about 30 seconds to 1 minute until fragrant. Turn heat off and add butter, parley and salt. Pour over cooked chicken and serve with the broccoli.
Nutrition Facts: Serving size = 3 pieces; Calories per serving: 190; Fat: 6.5g; Carbohydrates: 7g; Protein: 26g