- 1-1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place green beans in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Mix oil, Italian seasoning and salt; drizzle over beans. Toss to coat. Roast 10 minutes, stirring once.
- Add tomatoes to pan. Roast 4-6 minutes longer or until beans are crisp-tender and tomatoes are softened. Sprinkle with cheese.
3/4 cup: 70 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 231mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat