· 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· Salt and pepper
· 3 garlic cloves, minced
· 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced
· ½ cup chicken broth or water
· ½ lb (225 g) fresh asparagus (the spears should be cut at a diagonal in 1 and 2 inch pieces)
· ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
· ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
· ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
1. On a plastic board, cut the chicken into small pieces and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, garlic and chicken. Sauté the chicken for about 7-10 minutes or until it is cooked through, stirring well. Set chicken aside.
3. In the same skillet, add sweet potato and chicken broth. Cook for about 7-10minutes or until the sweet potato is cooked.
4. Add asparagus and cook for about 4-5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and red chili flakes.