- 1 pound chicken wings
- 2 cloves garlic minced finely
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Aminos
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- In a bowl, combine the vinegar, garlic, ginger, honey and aminos.
- Rinse and dry chicken wings.
- Place in a plastic Ziploc bag.
- Pour sauce over wings making sure everything is covered. Seal the bag and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Remove wings from the bag and place on a foil lined cookie sheet. (save marinade for later)
- Bake 375˚ for 30 minutes. Brush additional marinade over wings after 15 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
(For more variety, red chili flakes for heat!)
Nutrition Facts: Calories per serving: 529; Fat: 32 g; Carbohydrates: 26 g, Sugars: 25 g; Protein: 36 g