- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. ground coriander
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. reduced-fat sour cream (optional)
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Pre-heat oven to 425. Place potatoes in a baking dish, and bake until tender all the way to the center, 45-60 minutes.
- Combine beans, tomato, oil, cumin, coriander, and salt in a small saucepan, and heat over medium heat.
- Slash each potato lengthwise, press open to make a well in the center, and spoon the bean mixture into the well. Top each with a dollop of sour cream and sprinkle of cilantro.
Nutrition per serving: 308 calories; 11 g protein, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat); 52 g carbohydrates, 13 g fiber, 14 g sugar