- 1 medium zucchini cut into thin slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a sheet pan with oil or line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan in a large, shallow bowl. In another bowl, whisk the egg and water. In a third bowl, combine the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Dip each zucchini slice in the flour mixture, then egg mixture, then breadcrumb mixture. Place a single layer on baking sheet. Repeat until all zucchini slices are coated. Spray chips with cooking spray or lightly drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway or until golden and crispy.