- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt optional
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats uncooked
- 1/2 cup rice krispie cereal
- 2 tablespoons dry chocolate pudding mixor cocoa powder for a healthier treat
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Broken blue tortilla chips
- 20 eye-decorated candies
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and salt. Microwave for 15-20 seconds and stir until combined.
- In that same bowl, add in the oats and rice krispie cereal. Stir together until completely combined. Add in the pudding mix (my little guy doesn’t love the taste of cocoa powder, so I use pudding mix or dry brownie mix, but those aren’t as healthy as cocoa powder) or cocoa powder.
- Add in the chocolate chips if desired.
- Form a ball with the mixture around the broken tortilla chips (helps them hold their place).
- Then using a drop of honey, attach the eyes to the front.
- Store these bats in an airtight container for 4-5 days (I keep mine in the fridge)