Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb)
- 12 slices turkey pepperoni
- ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
- Cooking Spray
- ¼ cup Progresso Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs
Mixed Greens Salad
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- ¼ cup light balsamic dressing
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with foil. Place chicken breasts flat on cutting surface. With knife parallel to cutting surface, cut lengthwise slit in each chicken breast forming a pocket, keeping other 3 sides intact. Stuff each chicken breast with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese, pressing edges of each chicken breast to seal.
- Place chicken breasts on cookie sheet. Sray tops of chicken with cooking spray. Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly over chicken breasts. Spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut. Serve chicken with salad greens tossed with dressing
Nutrition Facts: 300 calories per serving; 15 g fat (3.5 g saturated); 8 g carb; 34 g protein