- 1 cup Thinly Sliced Red Onions
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 cup Diced Avocados
- 1 cup Diced Strawberries
- 3 tablespoons Minced Jalapeno
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 6 Tilapia Filets
- 6 Flour Tortillas
- 6 Tablespoons non-fat sour cream
- Salt as needed
- To make pickled red onions: in a bowl, combine the red onion with 2 TB of lime juice and 1/2 tsp salt; stir and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- In another bowl, combine the diced avocados and strawberries; toss in the remaining lime juice.
- Season the fish with salt. Heat the vegetable oil in a large sauté pan until nearly smoking; sear the fish on both sides until golden brown and cooked through (about 2-3 min per side depending on thickness of fish).
- Lay the tortillas flat and top each with 1 Tbsp sour cream, 1 Tilapia filet, 1/2 Tbsp of jalapeno and 1 Tbsp of pickled red onions. Take the strawberry avocado mixture and divide it equally among each taco – serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts: Calories per serving: 360; Carbohydrates: 65 g, Fiber: 4 g; Fat: 11 g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g; Protein: 31 g; Sodium: 430 g