For once it seems like the calendar is working in our favor.
Usually not the case…let me explain.
What I’m talking about is a quirk in the calendar that does NOT revolve around the traditional “big” holidays. These two holidays happen to be placed EXACTLY the right distance apart to suit our needs.
Humans like clarity.
A fixed length of time…
An exact recipe…
That type of thing.
Here is one of those examples.
It just so happens, there are exactly 31 days between Valentine’s Day and St. Patrick’s Day.
To make this even better, 31 days is an excellent amount of time for a weight loss Program.
21 days is OK, but a little short if you want significant results.
When you start to get to 6 or 8 weeks, sometime people can get bored and slip off track.
Nope. 31 days works really well.
A very clear start and end date with significance.
We decided to call it the “31 Day Lucky Hearts Program”.
(See what we did there? 😉 )
Here are the details:
– You MUST sign up with a friend, partner or significant other
– You will receive complete nutritional support with a meal plan, recipe book and food journal feedback.
– You can participate in as many as workouts each week as you like!
– We will provide “At Home” workouts for those times you can’t make it in
– You will get full access to our coaching staff (email, phone, etc.) throughout the program
– And before/after assessments with ultrasound technology
The cost for this entire event? $199 (you can split this between each other, too!)
We fully expect this event to fill up quickly. Keep in mind that people are signing up 2 at a time!
Reserve you a spot!
Committed to your health!