· 1 ½ cups of cherry tomatoes
· 1 peeled and seeded then diced cucumber
· 1 diced avocado
· 4 oz. cubed feta cheese
· 2 tbs. minced red onion
· 2 tbs. olive oil
· 1 handle or 2 tbs. minced parsley
· 2 tbs. red wine vinegar
· salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Add to bowl.
2. Peel and seed one cucumber and dice.
3. Remove pit of avocado, dice, and using spoon scoop out the avocado from the peel.
4. Cube feta. Add everything to bowl.
5. Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, and black pepper, and then pour over salad.
6. Toss gently so the feta and avocado don’t break up.
Leave a Reply