- ¼ cups bottled lite Italian salad dressing
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lbs. chicken breast tenderloins
- 10 oz. fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- In a small bowl, stir together salad dressing, balsamic vinegar, honey, and crushed red pepper. Set aside
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5-6 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink, turning once. Add half of the dressing mixture to the skillet; turn chicken to coat. Transfer chicken to a serving platter; cover and keep warm.
- Add asparagus and carrot to skillet. Cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender; transfer to serving platter.
- Stir remaining dressing mixture; add to skillet. Cook and stir for 1 minute, scraping up browned bits from bottom of skillet. Drizzle the dressing mixture over chicken and vegetables. Sprinkle with tomato.
Nutrition Facts: 269 calories per serving; 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat); 12 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber; 27 g protein