- 1 small bunch flat-Leaf Parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1.5 lbs. Halibut filets
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Make gremolata – remove the leave from the parsley. Finely chop the parsley leaves and garlic. Squeeze the juice from the lemon over the top and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Season the halibut generously with salt and pepper. Add the oil to the hot pan and then add the halibut, skin-side up. Cook just long enough to sear the fish. Turn the fish so the skin side is down, sprinkle the cherry tomatoes around the fish and transfer to the oven. Bake until the fish is cooked through and the tomatoes are beginning to burst, 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and spread the gremolata over the halibut. Serve immediately.
Nutrition: 282 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated), 14 g carbs, 4 g fiber; 35 g protein