- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons dried basil
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-1/2 lbs. top sirloin steak, cut in 1-inch pieces
- Place all ingredients, except steak, in a large plastic Ziploc baggie. Mix to combine.
- Place steak pieces in the bag, and seal. Shake gently to coat steak entirely in marinade.
- Place bag in refrigerator to marinate for at least 3 hours (up to 24).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat until it’s very hot! Using a slotted spoon, remove steak from the marinade and place on the pan. Discard marinade. Cook steak according to your desired temperature. For medium, about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: Calories per serving: 475; Fat: 32g; Carbohydrates: 7g, fiber: 1g, Sugars: 2g; Protein: 37g