Paleo Plantain Salmon Power Bowl – steamed plantains, baked salmon, avocadoes, peppers and beetroot on a bed of spring greens drizzled in coconut aminos.
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 23 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 2 servings
Calories 451 kcal
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1/4 tsp salt (I used Pink Himalayan)
- 1/2 tsp dried chillies
- 1 plantain (or 2)
- 200 g spring greens (or 7oz)
- 1 avocado
- 1 pepper
- Any leftover root vegetable (optional, I used beetroot)
- Mix your aminos, salt and chilli in a small bowl or cup. Pour it onto your salmon fillet and place in the oven.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes at 175C/350F.
- While salmon is baking, dice your plantains and pepper. Set pepper aside.
- Steam your plantain (either on the cooker or in the microwave) for 6-8 minutes or until the plantain is soft.
- Once plantain is done, set aside and steam the spring greens for 2-3 minutes.
- Slice your avocado.
- Serve all components of the bowl, drizzled with coconut aminos and enjoy!